The ladies over at the Influence Conference blog are doing a link-up for all the women who will be attending the IC. The goal is to get to know each other a little and be able to put some names to faces for when we actually meet in "real life" soon. So here it goes...
1) Two things you will be sure to have packed in your bag:
- My iPhone/laptop. I'm sort of a social media addict and will definitely want to be tweeting/instagramming the WHOLE weekend. And don't worry, I will be doing a social media fast soon so there's no need to plan an intervention. :)
- Fall clothes! I'm really hoping for some fall-like weather the weekend of the conference so I can finally bust out some of my favorite fall clothes. (It's 95 here in Illinois today that might be a long shot. Here's hoping.)
Sorry there's no spiritual answers like my bible or favorite devotional. I have a bible on my iPhone, ok?
2) Two (or three) things you are most looking forward to during the conference:
- Worshiping with hundreds of women. (And by worship, I mean musical worship). REALLY looking forward to that.
- Meeting some women I really admire and learning from them.
- Hanging out with my roomies!
And here's a picture of me. Please come give me a hug once you see this face at the Influence Conference!