My friend Megan over at She Does Justice did a '25 things you might not know about me' post and it was so fun I decided to do one myself. So here it goes...
1) I was born in Iowa.
2) I've lived in 5 states.
3) The first time I saw the ocean, I was 19 year old.
4) My first job was de-tassling corn. And it was a terrible job.
5) I LOVE big cities.
6) I'm kind of a neat freak.
7) I'm a big fan of country music.
8) I was born of Christmas Eve.
9) I have four older brothers.
10) I'm an introvert who borders very closely to extrovert.
11) I have a HUGE sweet tooth.
12) I'm a wanna-be vegetarian.
13) My favorite actor is Denzel Washington.
14) My favorite actress is Hillary Swank.
15) I have two tattoos and I will probably get more.
16) My favorite shows are Parenthood and Law & Order SVU.
17) I would drink Mountain Dew everyday if it didn't make me feel so terrible.
18) My husband and I are licensed foster parents.
19) I really like to run.
20) One of the things on the top of my bucket-list is to go to Africa one day.
21) I have a deep burden for the "least of these".
22) I am a night-owl. SO not a morning person.
23) I'm going to run my first half-marathon on October 12th, 2013.
24) I'd like to write a book someday.
25) I can't stand having long finger nails.
Whew! That was way harder than I thought. Thanks for reading!