I'm having so much fun that I'm getting a little behind on my '31 days' series. Oops.
I'm honored to be able to sell some 'Live With Less' t-shirts at the conference and it's been so fun to be able to share the LWL story with so many people.
Today I just thought I'd make a list. A practical list of how I'm 'living with less' at Influence.
- I drove from Joliet, IL to Indianapolis in our Toyota Camry that gets 35mpg. Score. Less money spent on gas.
- I'm staying with a friend of a friend rather than staying at the hotel. Less money spent on lodging. (We couldn't really afford this anyway but hey, I'm still adding it to my list:)
- I didn't shower this morning. Less water. It may also result in less new friends. Not sure if that was a smart trade.
- I'm taking advantage of the food offered at the conference and trying not to buy any food outside of that. Less money spent on food.
- So far, I haven't purchased anything at the Sashes Market. And believe me it's hard because there are some GREAT things in there. I can't guarantee that the will power in this area will last much longer though. The market is just that good.
So there's my list. I know these aren't life changing things but for me it's a good discipline to daily ask myself the question "What can I live with less of today?"
Even if it's a small thing the goal is that it's a baby step toward a more simple life.
live with less. give more. make a difference.